We offer several services in relation to training material development and delivery and provide solutions for e-Learning and classroom training. We work with our clients to create materials that are bespoke, and we strive to create training packages that are enjoyable and hold the interest of the trainees. Our services include ‘on-off’ training material builds as well as a program of training courses, for example, for the deployment of a new IT system.
Our range of training material services include:
- System training e.g., for deployment of new IT systems and upgrades of existing systems. We have worked with several Quality and Regulatory software implementations including that of LifeSphere Regulatory Information Management System (LS RIMS) and TrackWise.
- New hire staff induction training.
- Quality process training e.g., deviations.
- Training on GxP disciplines:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP)
- Development of supporting tools for personnel to use as additional resources, including short videos, job aids, quick reference cards and infographics.
When deploying a program of training materials, we provide project management services and training curriculum development activities.
We provide materials in a range of formats, including videos, e-Learning materials for loading into our client’s Learning Management System (LMS) and classroom training guides.
Work With Us
To learn more about how we can help you and your organisation contact us for a discussion on your business needs. We can be contracted by phone, email or you can send us a message.